20070908

it's a blessing!

Lol, I got the stupid job in just a snap! But oh noooo, what's going to happen to my life man. Sigh. I'm really just going to cross my fingers. Results are going to be released soon too. SIGH. Say helllooooooooo, supplementaries. ARRRR. Went down to MS in the evening because we had to sign some paperwork la. I think Jay is damn CUTEEEEE(: Omg. I think he's a lil' old though. BUT WHO CARES, think he's reallllyyy CUTE! LOL. OMG. Will I become the next Feli?! Feli and her P.DARLIN'! OMG. HAHA. That will be god damn hilarious, I swear. Walking around MS was tiring. I think it's because I deprive sleep and the contacts were killing my eyes. Long talk at the Esplanade and headed home. Lol. Something damn random happened. I think it's a blessing la. (blush.) HOTTiE'S SO SWEEEEEETTT((: Okay, I digress before I really go insane. SMILES(((: Goodnight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home